The Khan Partnership LLP
The Khan Partnership is a London-based, internationally focused law firm that’s designed for the pace of the 21st century world.
Dynamic. Entrepreneurial. Fast-moving. We work in total partnership with our globally based corporate clients and high net worth private clients, providing them with the insight, guidance and innovative legal and commercial solutions they need to achieve their objectives. We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
- UPDATE:The Khan Partnership LLP named as “Tax Litigation Law Firm of the Year in England”at the 2013 Corporate INTL Legal Awards
- UPDATE:A step-by-step guide to managing an HM Revenue & Customs dawn raid
- UPDATE:Executive Pay Proposals
- UPDATE:Executive Remuneration
- UPDATE:Post-implementation evaluation of the Companies Act 2006
- UPDATE:November 2010 - Demonstration of the EMCS by HMRC at The Khan Partnership, following the success of the September talk
- UPDATE:Emblaze Mobility Solutions Limited, represented by TKP, has been successful in its 4 year legal challenge against the decision of HMRC to withhold £8.8 million of VAT repayments claimed since March 2006
- UPDATE:Michelle Sloane and Joanna Sharr, solicitors at The Khan Partnership, summarise HMRC's new disclosure opportunity
- UPDATE:Bloomberg August 2009 - How Islamic is Islamic Finance? Hassan Khan and Dan O'Donoghue approach the matter in a reasoned, reasonable and sympathetic manner in the spirit of genuine academic enquiry.
- UPDATE:Director of Finance Online - Michelle Sloane summarises the incoming reporting duties for Senior Accouting Officers of large companies
- UPDATE:Complinet - Andrew Picken comments on the US Treasury's OFAC and its effect on non-US individuals and corporate entities
- UPDATE:Talking Shop - Michelle Sloane examines the new tax return policy
- UPDATE:Compliance Monitor - John Benstead examines the Government's draft bill to deal with bribery and corruption
- UPDATE:Flashwire Weekly - Interview with Partner, David Morrison
- UPDATE:Michelle Sloane to speak on Customs and Excise matters at the Multimodal Conference 2009
- UPDATE:British Chambers of Commerce - Michelle Sloane examines taxation aspects of international trade
- UPDATE:Food & Drink News - Michelle Sloane examines whether imported goods are entitled to preferential treatment
- UPDATE:John Benstead talks to The In House Lawyer about the increasing co-operation between prosecutors and regulators in the fight against corporate crime